Tuesday 28 October 2014

The Sims 4 Build N Share Challenge 4

Although this blog is titled the sims 3, this entry is actually for the Sims 4 Build N Share Challenge 4. A Victorian inspired house with an olde worlde feel. I think I hit the brief but, who knows! Still ironing out issue that the sims 4 build mode brings, but quite pleased with my entry overall. 


Overviews.






Entrance.






Drawing Room/Music Room









Dining Room and Kitchen












Bathroom









Bedroom 1 & Ensuite 1




 Unfortunately the game was telling me that there was no wall to remove, which obviously there is. I had no option but to leave it, but just pretend it isn't there please! Bugs in the game can't be helped unfortunately ):


Bedroom 2 and Ensuite 2










 Entrance Hall Upstairs & Study type room







Garden Front and Back






I would have changed the fence around my house but another bug in the game told me that there was no wall to 'remove' or change! No idea what happened. But yeah, I couldn't change it unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment